Structure and Content
The Management program consists of four core courses and four elective specialist courses and may be completed in 12 months through distance teaching mode in HK.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Strategic Management
- Business Policy
- Research Papers 1 and 2
- Corporate Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business Management
- Strategic Information Management for Competitive Advantage
- Managing Change
- Management of Entrepreneurial
- Small Business Organisations
Each course is assessed by written assignments and an examination.